the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amazing.

The story is very good, it keeps you thinking all the probable things that may come, the animation, very fluid and clean and the art was pretty damm good, the music was a good complement and if it was a book, i will definitly buy it...
Well done.

hagan mas de estas cosas.....no sean weyes.

[Prototype] [Prototype]

Nice

it was funny, but you could improve the jokes and the animation, but still it was a nice distraction

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks. Which jokes worked for you and which didn't?

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Nice, but improve your jokes

It was nice, i actually laugh at 2 or 3 jokes, but well lots of them were kinda dry.
nice work with the art.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

good but not great

the art and the gamplay werent so bad, but the resorce points were kind of lacky and the fire supports were almost useless,

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

could be better

hey man this could be a lot better if you could add other things but swords they ae cool but if you could add somethig like a nuclear hamster id love it

smokinjoeevil responds:

Nuclear hamster, eh? Interesting idea. I was thinking of adding more dead animals. Like fish, raccoon, deer, ferrets, etc. I hadn't thought of hamsters...

Unaware Unaware

Great.

the singing is nice, gives a nice contrast with the lyrics and the music..
Reminds me a bit of katatonia which called my atention.
great song, personally i like this kind of things.

xSoundstreamx responds:

Thanks man, Katatonia is definitely one of my fav bands, really glad you dig it !

Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

and i thought i knew it all.

"And i was there searching my thoughts, trying to get out of the place where im encaged."

"i finally have found a way to see around, but my thoughts are mixed in many horror dreams; i know i´ve done wrong, but i still dont know why i still belong to this place for the unkown"

"I Now hear the bell ringing, im already not living, but still, i cannot believe, im trapped inside my head."

"It´s now over, and im like hangover, but i will only close my eyes, and sit back and relax"

...awesome song, different and relaxing, but still gets you in the mood for this time of the year....
felt like a meditation...wich maked it a whole new experience.

Great work

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Nice poetic imagery. Really rapid, yet organized and peaceful. The word bells makes me think of bells ringing silently in the distance. That really cool.

A Little Goes A Long Way A Little Goes A Long Way

Nice Work.

Overall it´s nice, i would be lying if i say it´s my favorite, but as a matter of facts, the composition is pretty good, and the Piano/drum combination is pretty awesome.
I would advise, to keep it this way, it has a lot of potential.

(got a 5/5, from my subconscious [if it´s even writen that way]...em check on my writing entry...[i need some feed back,, positive or negative])

Zombie project Zombie project

awesome!!!

The contrast of the highlited girl, and the zombies in deep shadows is awesome, also, the zombies look amazingly good, and the psycho girl with the long hair it´s damm good.
the tattoo adds a nice touch on the image.

"I Want It!" Syndrome poster "I Want It!" Syndrome poster

Amazing

Awsome art style....congrats dude.